Thursday, December 22, 2011

learn something about Victoria British Columbia

Octopus and Skin Diver
Undersea Gardens, Inner Harbour Victoria, B.C


Hello!

This is my first time, heard about Victoria B.C, so I'm very excited \(^^)/. Pictured here is a skin diver wresling with an Octopus. Some of the largest octopuses in the world are found in the waters of this area. At regular intervals, a fully equipped scuba diver performs such interesting tasks as feeding the fish and crabs.

Victoria is the capital city of British Columbia, Canada. Located on the souythern tip of Vancouver Island off Canada's Pacific coast. Named after Queen Victoria of the United Kingdom and of the Dominion of Canada, Victoria is one of the oldest cities in the Pacific Nortwest, with British settlement beginning in 1841.

The capital city of British Columbia, Victoria boasts many historic buildings and some of the most fascinating museums in Western Canada. the city benefits from one of Canada's mildest climates, which allows its residents to pursue outdoor pleasures all year round.

Victoria enjoys some of the country's most exhilarating scenery: there's an ocean or mountain vista around every corner, while the city's flower gardens are famous the world over. Victoria one known as the "city of Gardens".

Two most famous landmarks is the British Columbia Parliament Buildings and the Empress hotel. this two building is A M A Z I I I I I I I I I N N N G G G ! ! !

British Columbia Parliament Buildings
topped with a gold-covered statue of Captain George Vancouver

British Columbia Parliament Buildings at night

The Fairmont Empress (most commonly known as The Empress)
built between 1904 and 1908


Have a nice day!


No comments:

Post a Comment